Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Daughters Depart...

It has been approximately a year since my two daughters wed, and Bingley has purchased an estate near Pemberley where both Elizabeth and Jane reside with their respective husbands.  Wickham is still as depraved as ever and, accompanied by Lydia, he continually visits Bingley's estate asking for money. Additionally, it seems that Elizabeth and Miss Bingley have resolved their long-standing conflict, and Elizabeth and Georgiana are as good of friends as ever. Further, my two daughters and the Gardiners continue to maintain a healthy relationship and regard them as particularly good friends. Finally, Mrs. Bennet is overjoyed that her daughters have both married dignified, wealthy men. As a result, we seem to be developing a healthier, less conflict-ridden relationship.

4 comments:

  1. It is good to see such a nice summary of all the nice events that have happened over time. Living next to Jane and Bingley is such a pleasure, as we are all such good friends. Elizabeth and Georgiana are certainly getting along nicely as you said. I am glad Mrs. Bennett approves of Bingley and I, because I am certain her daughters do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have no idea how annoying Wickham gets. I love your daughter, and i always will. This marriage is the best thing hats ever happened to me. Come and visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is wonderful living next to Mr. Bingley and Jane. As he is my closest friend we still talk and hangout. I am glad your relationship with Mrs. Bennet has improved and I could help. Live long and prosper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that my mother is doing so well. I know that she is filled with joy, and that she is very proud of me and Lizzy. I know that you and my mother have a great realtionship with each other. Also, it is truly sad to hear that Lydia and Wickham are not at their best times, and I hope that they will eventually overcome their obstacles.

    ReplyDelete