Sunday, April 1, 2012

Lydia and Wickham Visit...

Around one week ago, Lydia and Wickham arrived. The family and I greeted them as they arrived by carriage at around six o' clock this morning. That morning, we consumed a large brunch comprised of Mrs. Bennet's mediocre cooking skills. As the day progressed, I began to notice that Lydia is incognizant of the influence that her and Wickham's marriage has had on the Bennet family. The following day, at breakfast, Lydia described the wedding, and she mentions that Darcy was in attendance. I could sense that Elizabeth was interested to find out more about why Darcy attended Lydia and Wickham's wedding, and I am fairly sure that she resolved to send Mrs. Gardiner, also an attendee, a letter on the subject. As of now, she is still awaiting the letter with high anticipation.

3 comments:

  1. Lydia has not changed at all. She is still my noisy little sister. I knew that it was a bad idea when she mentioned Darcy being at her wedding to Lizzy. Oh how I hope that Lizzy does not react so foolishly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cooking is not mediocre! You should be happy that Wickham and Lydia are married, and not disgracing us anymore. The fact that Darcy attended, however, is quite a strange occurrence, and I wonder why. Lizzy must write in order to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that Elizabeth was interested in wondering why I was at the wedding. I hope she finds out that it was I who discovered Lydia and Wickham and that it was I who paid the fees Wickham demanded. Maybe this can get me closer to Elizabeth. I am madly in love with her.

    ReplyDelete