Sunday, April 8, 2012

I Receive a Letter from Collins...

Today, around two days following Lady Catherine and Elizabeth's dispute, I received a throughly irritating letter from Mr. Collins. This letter stated that a marriage between Darcy and Elizabeth is inevitable. This letter, albeit from Collins, truly shocked me because, in my opinion, Darcy has been excessively cruel to Elizabeth, and I would think that Elizabeth would have no desire to begin a relationship with Darcy. Additionally, today, I received word that Mr. Darcy and Mr. Bingley will be visiting Longbourn in three days. I can sense that Elizabeth is highly anticipating Mr. Darcy's arrival.

1 comment:

  1. It was bound to happen Mr. B. You should have known it was coming. He was playing hard to get and then they switched roles. Not your average love story, but it worked....

    ReplyDelete